22 September 2009

Forget the Intro


I should have known that I would jump right into this whole blog world without properly introducing myself. Maybe I assumed that a Jon Lajoie interview would essentially do it for me.

 I am a pretty busy student, who attends the University of New Brunswick. I'm in my 4th and final year of a Multimedia degree. I've been involved in a couple of things around campus, but for the most part I've just been working away on class projects while working away at numerous part-time jobs to make ends meet.

 I've been designing for just over a year now and I have been lucky to work with some great people already. This blog, just like the little blurb under the title says, is going to include a lot of different things including some of my design work and other projects I end up enjoying.

Over the past couple of years my interest in politics has grown tremendously. I don't know if it's the deliberate waste of tax-payer's money or the outright lying going down during election time, but politics have been on my mind more and more often. As a result, I've been writing a column for St Thomas University's student newspaper, The Aquinian, to try and take the spin out of federal and provincial politics.

You can check out my last two week's articles underneath this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment