28 January 2010

Rodney's Bi-Daily Link Dump - Number 1ne

So welcome to the first ever Link Dump. I have been spending too much time surfing the internet and drinking coffee instead of updating my blog. Since I generally have a lot to say, it strikes me as odd that I haven't remembered to write any of it down for the blog.

Either way, in a vain effort to entertain people and also to share the funny things I find with everybody instead of sending out numerous emails and private messages a day with no subject line, and a link to a funny cat picture I found; I have decided to introduce Rodney's Link Dump!! The title says bi-daily, but I will deny having ever said that, so moving on. Here are a couple of funny things I came across today:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a fun find. While I agree that these are a great start, I feel that maybe they should introduce a new figurine: Disapproving Grandmother when she Finds out that Baggy isn't Filled with Spices for Dinner.

Here's dos linkage:
http://www.holytaco.com/6-actions-figures-adults-can-relate




-------------------------------------------------------------------




Here is a great group of photos. The title of the page is called 'Captured at the Right Moment' yet I feel like I might have called it 8 or 10 Sweet pictures Among 40 or 50 Alright and Awkward Pictures.

Dos Linkage:
http://www.bigpicture.in/wonderful-moments-captured-taken-at-right-time/





-------------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEOS:



Animals vs Dominos.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Hilarious ending!

http://www.wimp.com/animalsdominoes/



Burj Dubai Base Jump

You may have seen the Fazza Air one where their base jump was sanctioned, but this one is legit and really intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment