29 October 2010

Oromocto 2010 Year Ender on it's way!

Last year, I released Oromocto Skate Park's Year Ender and it has accumulated more hits than I could ever had imagined. This summer I spent a lot more time filming, and unfortunately, made the switch to HD after compiling a lot of footage on MiniDV (aka SD). I have looked through over 36,000 clips and have over 1,500 clips to choose from for this year's Year Ender. I know I have been lagging behind on this release, but I have to say, it'll be worth the wait. I have run into some bumps along the way as far as space and time are concerned, but I can say confidently, that the 2010 Year Ender will be out by mid-to-late-November and will feature the likes of local rippers;

Brendan Meehan, TJ Leighton, Justin Martin, Kyle Albright, BK, Kurtis Shea, as well as some visitors to the park like Tyler Riddle, and Foo Ling Chao, otherwise known as Thrasher.

Here is a trailer I put together a couple weeks back to appease any anxiety anyone was feeling about seeing their footage. I will be releasing another teaser soon:::::::



And here's 2009's Year Ender::::::


Make sure to subscribe to the Oromocto Skate Park Channel::::::::::::


No comments:

Post a Comment