08 November 2010

Video Central

I've been up to a lot of video editing lately. I actually just got done shooting a video for a music video class last week that I started editing over the weekend. The concept is a bit different than most music videos in the sense that we are editing around a piece of classical music (Biber's Mystery Senatas to be exact), only to have the sound stripped of it entirely. The video will then be projected on a big screen behind two women who will be performing the pieces LIVE. The show isn't until February 2011, but I will have some shots up from behind the scenes in no time.

In the meantime, here are some information videos I shot for East Side's 2011 season::::

JC Talks Snowboards::::::::::


AND

Brenton Lays out Layaway:::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment