26 October 2009

Hincher on MySpace / My Rap Debut

Hey everyone. Something a lot of people would never guess about me is that I really enjoy song writing. I've been singing in a metal band for about two years now, it's been on and off, but things are looking up for it.

However, my buddy Mat Hinchey has been rapping for almost 4 years, and is finally coming into his own. He's been kind enough to trust my inexperienced self on his latest track "Keep Spittin' It" -- Check it out:
myspace.com/Hincher

It was a good time, but I've got a lot of respect for rappers being able to sound legit when they record, it's a whole different ball game from freestyling over some kids beatboxing.

Make sure to take some time and listen through the rest of his tracks, I have to say "Who Can You Trust" and "We in the 4 O's" have been in my head for a couple days now!

No comments:

Post a Comment