15 October 2009

Phamily Photos are Phun!



So the long weekend was like three years ago but I hope everyone enjoyed their extra day off. I have been pretty swamped with homework and actual work so I haven't been able to update for my vast amounts of readers (Thanks Mom! -- Wait does she even have the Internet?) -- Moving on, this next week will be one filled with tons of working pieces getting completed, so there should be an onslaught of finished products.

It's also going to be an interesting week in politics with the Loony almost at par with the US Greenback, the Cons flirting with 40% approval rates, and much more. So for those of you who follow my column in The Aquinian and saw that I didn't have a column this week, I apologize, but I will have one next week touching on everything I mentioned and taking a look at what a stronger dollar means for Canadians, especially New Brunswickans.

In the meantime, my first ever book that I designed is going to print tomorrow morning! It's an art gallery book made for the New Brunswick Museum for Fredericton's William Forrestall's art show.

Here's a glance at it:



No comments:

Post a Comment